Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Rookie Post - I've been quite "inspired!"

Okay…..so here I go!!!!!  I have no idea what I am doing!  I LOVE the Substitute Resource Link, so THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this!!!!!  I am also delighted that you turned the “Padlet Switch” on for me!  I have already thought about so many ways to use it and how my buddy Beth and I will use it to present in April! pre and post thoughts, vocab drawings for ELL's, Math thinking, main ideas, similes, "juicier words" - do you have some ideas?  If you want to jump on board with us, please do!  On another note, lunch was fabulous - I think they should have broken out the chocolate at 8:31 though :)

1 comment:

  1. Excited to read your posts in the future about how 1 or a few of these tools ended up working in your 3rd grade class.

    ReplyDelete